SOLUTIONS TO SELLING YOUR HOME FOR TOP DOLLAR
preparing Your home for the market
The second step toward selling your home is positioning the asset to net you top dollar.
composing a marketing campaign
The third step toward selling your home is letting the world know it’s for sale.
The fourth step toward selling your home is providing access to prospective buyers.
when offers arrive
The fifth step toward selling your home is receiving and negotiating offers.
keeping the deal alive
The sixth step toward selling your home is managing the escrow properly.
closing the deal
The seventh step toward selling your home is closing the escrow.
951.265.8486 email@example.comDRE 01903943
Buyers | Sellers | Listings
Find An AgentWhat’s Your Property Worth?Accessibility (ADA) PolicyShareholders
About UsGenerosityLeadershipAgent CareersReligious FreedomNotice for California ApplicantsAARE – Real Estate is an E-Verify employerView State LicensesTexas Real Estate CommissionTexas IABSNew York Fair Housing NoticeNew York Standard Operating Procedures
AARE Real Estate Services888-322-4368888-32-AGENT
California COVID-19 Rules of Entry
© Andrew Arroyo Real Estate Inc. doing business as AARE, a licensed real estate broker, and Ensure Lending, a licensed loan originator.
STAGE 1 – Finding The Right Agent
The first step toward selling your home is appointing a trustworthy agent.
– Check references– Read reviews and testimonials online– Ask agent to provide evidence of past sales– Ask agent what the average market time to sell a home like yours has been– Choose a commission structure that works for you– Add an easy exit listing cancellation clause to protect yourself if your plans change– Review the agent’s marketing plan and verify a strong online presence
– Design a custom marketing plan to sell your home– Analyze properties that have recently sold to determine the right list price– Organize a list of modifications to enhance the showing of your home– Coordinate with contractors to enhance your home if necessary– Hire a professional staging company to enhance your home– Consider remodeling your home before you sell to net top dollar– Order a termite, natural hazard disclosure, inspection and preliminary title report– Complete and sign all disclosures regarding your home– Review disclosures with a professional to ensure accuracy
The third step toward selling your home is letting theworld know it’s for sale.
– Photograph your home– Select the top 25-30 photographs that best showcase your home– Create a virtual tour slide show– Write remarks about your home– List your home with the top ranking websites with high internet traffic– Create a full color brochure for your home– E-mail local agents a copy of your listing– Place a sign in the front yard of your home, if allowed– Place additional signs in your neighborhood directing potential buyers, if allowed– Place a lockbox on your home to provide access to realtors and buyers, if appropriate– Place your home in the REALTOR database, the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
STAGE 4 – Showtime
– Contact top local buyers agents– Contact investors regarding your home– Provide as much access as possible to encourage buyers to make offers– Hold open houses if appropriate– Follow up with all agents that show potential buyers your home
STAGE 5 – When Offers Arrive
– Ensure the buyer is well qualified by researching their financial information– Follow up with buyer’s lender to ensure buyer can obtain a loan to purchase– Review offers to purchase your home and examine the terms in detail– Negotiate the highest price and best terms acceptable to both parties– Negotiate other terms on a counter offer to the buyer’s original offer– Contact interested buyers to encourage multiple offers– Obtain binding signatures on the purchase agreement to secure the deal
STAGE 6 – Keeping The Deal Alive
– Open the escrow with the escrow company and receive the buyer’s deposit– Obtain an information sheet that details the process of the escrow as a seller– Sign your escrow instructions and fill out your statement of information– Prepare your home for the inspections that the buyer will arrange– Receive the request for repairs from the buyer and decide what to repair– Receive the contingency removal which ensures the buyer is proceeding– File a notice to perform if buyer does not remove contingencies by contract date
STAGE 7 – Closing The Deal
– Schedule the time to do any termite work and other repairs that were agreed upon– Sign additional escrow paperwork that you receive in the mail– Sign the grant deed with a notary at the escrow company– Prepare your belongings and furniture for the move– Clean your home to turn it over in the best possible condition– Arrange a final walk through with the buyers a few days before the close of escrow– Arrange for the keys to be given to the buyer or buyer’s agent– Receive your money upon the close of escrow by mail or wire transfer
let’s talk your real estate service needs