Lloyd R. Wertheimer
Lloyd R. Wertheimer has over 20 years as a full-service commercial broker. He specializes in tenant representation for sales and easing nationally.
Mr. Wertheimer’s landlord representation services include needs and market analysis, direct and business-to-business marketing, lease structuring, providing counsel for increasing an asset's value and negotiating. He is an expert at stabilizing high-vacancy buildings and overcoming the challenges of obsolete buildings.
Mr. Wertheimer works with tenants and buyers nationwide to identify, evaluate, and select sites/facilities, provide extensive financial studies, structure optimum lease terms and negotiate transactions. His in-depth market knowledge provides clients with a thorough understanding of available space, market conditions and rental rate trends so that tenants can be confident in their decision-making.
Career History / Professional Recognition
Mr. Wertheimer served with Lee and Associates and Westcord Commercial Real Estate Services specializing in the sale and leasing of office, retail, and industrial properties. He is currently serving a commercial real estate mentor with AARE under his dba; JMS Commercial Real Estate Advisors. He was previously with WW Grainger as a sales executive focusing on military bases in Kern, San Luis Obispo, and Ventura counties.
Associations / Education
• Member, International Council of Shopping Centers
• Chairperson, Rent Adjustment Committee, City of Thousand Oaks
• Facilitator, Malachi Men, Ventura County Rescue Mission, Pitches’ Facility, Castaic
• Past Facilitator, Homer Dickerson’s Ethics Seminar
• Past Member, Conejo Valley Open Spaces Committee
• Past Member, Board of Directors, Los Angeles Boys and Girls Club
• Past Vice President; TOBA (Thousand Oaks Blvd. Association)
• Past Instructor; RYLA (Rotary Youth Leadership Awards)